Scriptbloggers

Blogging about scripts

Is DigitalPoint forum down?

I’m afraid so! If you’re one of the thousands of people who keep refreshing the browser with the hope to get on DP, I’m sorry to let you know that your internet connection is not the problem. DigitalPoint forums is currently down.

You want to check it yourself? Go to SiteUptime.com and type forums.digitalpoint.com in the Quick Check box on the sidebar and click Check.

Make sure you’re not checking “digitalpoint.com” ’cause there is nothing wrong with that site. It’s only forums.digitalpoint.com subdomain which is down and not the parent site.

Well, It’s not necessarily a bad thing! I’m already writing in my blog after 3 months (beside the post about ArticleSale launch.) instead of wasting my time reading all the posts in its marketplace to make sure I don’t miss any good deal.

Anyways, Just in case, if you’re here from a Google, searching for anything related to DigitalPoint being down, and you’re an article writer who use DP as the place to sell unique articles, you’ll probably find ArticleSale interesting, specially now that you have some time to spend on it :)

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Soroush

6 comments

6 Comments so far

1. klik tukar February 19th, 2009 11:42 am

information is usefull and I’m just knowing about “Digital Point is down”, this site is best forum for me, for searching any idea and many free idea on this forum. thanks yeah

2. Questions May 31st, 2009 4:55 am

Hi..
    I really wonder why they can’t handle the forums. THese are often down and have other problems like PMs failing, threads not showing up, database errors, etc.
    I really think the owners are not capable of running the forums. When they are earning so much money from the forums and getting hundreds of thousands of visitors,why can’t they just buy a few dedicated servers.
    Even a person with a revenue of $500 per month can buy 2 dedicated servers. They must be making millions, why can’t they buy 10 more servers and kick the problems?

I wonder how the DP guys think? they’re losing money when their server is down.

3. Tips August 22nd, 2009 11:16 am

i haven’t faced any problems by digital point forums. i am member of of digital point forum since a long time but not faced this kind of problem. but its not good to read that digital point forums are down. i think “questions” wrote right they should buy some dedicated servers if people are facing this problem but as i said earlier i haven’t faced this kind of problem ever so i cant blame them.

4. Biz Velocity September 20th, 2009 6:41 pm

DP Forums is DOWN again today :(
    It has been over few hours since, I have very hard time to login there, as it keep showing “Database error
    The database has encountered a problem.”

To some users, it really affect…
    A big and reputable forum is down, for hours…I wonder what are they doing ?!

5. crazy blogger November 21st, 2009 2:03 pm

digital point forum is working fine now to me

6. Outsource website design July 20th, 2010 12:20 pm

I have not faced any issues with digital point forums like failure or any data base error anytime